So during this respite from traveling I've just been bumming around, enjoying the good weather, and doing some light exploring. Cleaning my room, etc. It's really easy to go somewhere to just listen to music and think (something I spent hours doing at home) because there are nice places on campus and plenty of people to watch. I spend a lot of my thinking time at the Keung Yu Chun Medical Library next to Patrick Manson:
Lately I've been feeling really out of shape and unhealthy (and Mommy said my face is fatter...) and haven't been eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, so I decided to walk to school today. A walk that would take normal people half an hour took me a whole hour D: But yeah, I walked to school, and then bought some tangerines.
I just ate one and now I have a weird aftertaste in my mouth...
OH! Part of my recent unhealthiness has to do with all the bakeries they have here. There's a bakery on EVERY CORNER and everything is like, 5 HKD and they have all sorts of stuff I like. I usually buy a sausage bun (bun with a hotdog inside - if I said hotdog bun you'd probably be confused) or anything that has cheese on it. Also, I don't know if it's a good idea to drink two Vitasoys a day.
Speaking of Vitasoy, this year is the 70th Anniversary, so they have this special promotion where you buy two Vitasoys and get a free magnet. Of a little Vitasoy. Also, they have different (and weird) pictures on all of the boxes, so OF COURSE I want to get them all! Except there's 365 designs (I think)...Which is why me and my friends are making this collect-them-all a collaborative effort.
Also, here's what I have for breakfast every morning:
"I am stupid and you are an idiot, that's why we are friends." I kind of want these Vitasoy boxes as gifts.
ReplyDeleteso when we get to hk, if I buy two vitasoys... I get a mini vitasoy magnet?? If so, I am sooo there
ReplyDeleteyou know what doctors say: one broccoli is enough to keep you healthy for one year
ReplyDelete