So right now I'm using a can of lemon iced tea to ice my swollen foot. My normally size 5 foot is currently a size 7 because the mosquitoes here are MUTANTS. They are seriously unlike the mosquitoes at home, and not only bite you and suck your blood out, but from the size of my foot it looks like they burrow in there and set up furniture, have a couple of kids, and live out their lives in their new gigantic living quarters. It's better now because I have something cold on it, but when I got back today from shopping (and being on my feet all day) my foot was busting out of my shoe and my toes looked like vienna sausages. Couldn't take a picture because my camera is out of batteries and I'm not about to wait for it to recharge while my foot explodes...
Macau post later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteALSO: gross
Where are the updates? We need updates! Update the updates, por favor.
ReplyDelete