Send me a letter!

Postage is about 1 to 2 dollars.  Here's my address:

Ellen Sy
Room 207
Patrick Manson Student Residence
c/o Pokfulam Amenities Center
Pauline Chan Building
10 Sassoon Road
Pokfulam
Hong Kong

Give me your address and I'll send you some cute Hong Kong trinkets or something :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Berkeley Adventures

So I spent about a day and a half in Berkeley before heading out of SFO on Tuesday. While everybody was at work/school I took a trip to CVS to buy stuff for the trip and then Safeway to buy some lunch. Where I got hit in the face with a bee. Maybe I embarrassed him and invaded his privacy so he decided to get me back half an hour later in the Safeway parking lot. Then I went back to the apartment and watched TV for the first time in like, a year. That was nice.





So Amy came back and picked me up and we took a bus down to the Montgomery Bart Station. This was actually my first time in San Francisco. Look at the nice buildings:





Yes, Amy is a nice building.

So is G'aw.

We went to Yoshi’s, which was realllly nice and fancy:




I was gonna post all the food (mostly sushi and other fancy stuff), but I'm tired and still have to post actual Hong Kong pictures. It was really good though :D

Edit: Sushi pictures!











2 comments:

  1. heeeeey you're alive. i am not a building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO we took a bus to berkeley bart, and took bart to the city

    ReplyDelete