Send me a letter!

Postage is about 1 to 2 dollars.  Here's my address:

Ellen Sy
Room 207
Patrick Manson Student Residence
c/o Pokfulam Amenities Center
Pauline Chan Building
10 Sassoon Road
Pokfulam
Hong Kong

Give me your address and I'll send you some cute Hong Kong trinkets or something :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ferry Trip to TST

Last week I took the ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui. The weather was really nice that day, even though it was still a bit chilly.

Taking the ferry costs 2 Hong Kong dollars, which is about a quarter.




This is the IFC (International Finance Centre). AKA the tallest building in Hong Kong AKA the building Batman jumped off of in The Dark Knight.







All of these pictures are at the pier in TST. We walked on the Avenue of Stars (I think that's what it's called, I never clarified) and I took pictures of Jackie Chan's and Jet Li's and Sammo's stars and stuff, but those aren't very interesting. Oh yeah! And Bruce Lee's.

I take nice pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment