Send me a letter!

Postage is about 1 to 2 dollars.  Here's my address:

Ellen Sy
Room 207
Patrick Manson Student Residence
c/o Pokfulam Amenities Center
Pauline Chan Building
10 Sassoon Road
Pokfulam
Hong Kong

Give me your address and I'll send you some cute Hong Kong trinkets or something :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shopping and Stuff



Pictures after I shower cuz I stink.

Food pictures!

7 dollar all-you-can-eat conveyer belt sushi. It tasted like 7 dollar sushi.

Who puts pork sung in sushi? I don't remember if it was good or not; probably means it was bad.

First dim sum in Hong Kong! Honestly, it just tasted like dim sum at home, except not as good because everything was ordered for us. No ha gao :(

Hong Kong street food. Looks really unsanitary and contains all sorts of animal parts I've never heard of. Also smells really bad thanks to stinky tofu.

I took this picture for G'aw, who wanted to know what I ate for every meal. I had this cheddar cheese bun for lunch. It was pretty good.

I ate McDonalds for dinner today HAHA. It's only the second time since I've been here, I swear! But I've been a little more adventurous with food since I got here, and even tried pork blood (it didn't really taste like anything), and ate a shrimp at hotpot that was still moving on the stick. That was the best shrimp I ever had, probably flavored by its tears as it was boiled alive.

Here's the Facebook album for a lot of my pictures; uploading them onto Blogger is really time-consuming, so I try to choose the more interesting ones to post here.

More Pictures!

I also uploaded the pictures of food from Yoshi's from when I was in Berkeley, so click here if you wanna see all the yummy food I was fed.

3 comments:

  1. ellen, you're so cute!! <3
    I miss you!!

    "bring a stick" o_o haha omggg.

    i saw the mos burger pic on one of your earlier entries. do you like it?? i like mos burgers, but not their fries :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: what kind of dimsum doesn't have ha gao (however you spell it)?

    2: "That was the best shrimp I ever had, probably flavored by its tears as it was boiled alive." This quote is awesome. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The receipt? For reals?

    Hope you have fun with my friends. They're good people.

    The fascination with tightly coiled piles of crap is "ho ho bizarro" (Cantonese).

    ReplyDelete